North Stamford Exchange Club Wine Tasting 11/07/14 UPDATE
Post date: Oct 26, 2014 1:05:45 PM
This is our yearly major fundraiser. Funds raised from this and our other fundraising events help us honor, help and donate to people and organizations in Stamford, including:
· The Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center – designed to help at-risk families with parenting skills to prevent and end child abuse
· ARI (Always Reaching for Independence) – an organization helping the mentally and physically handicapped with job training and placement, social services and group homes.
· The Belltown and Turn of River Volunteer Fire Departments
· Scholarships - Youth of the Month, Youth of the Year, Female Scholar Athlete
· Charles Lupinacci Humanitarian Award – awarded to a Stamford citizen that exhibits selfless generosity and service to the Stamford community
· Donations made by request: wheelchair ramps, aid for private nursing/home care, school sports teams, bands and clubs, youth sports organizations
For more information about our club, please visit our website at www.northstamfordexchangeclub.org.
Tickets are: $50 for one, Pack of 4 for $190, or Pack of 6 for $270. Please call Amy at 203-667-1202 for tickets or purchase them using the DONATE button on our website.
Kicking off at the Wine Tasting is our raffle! Tickets will be $20 each and the prizes are:
· 1st Place: $2500
· 2nd Place: $1000
· 3rd Place: $500
Thank you for your support!
North Stamford Exchange Club